Your marketing stack is undoubtedly filled with all sorts of tools to fuel your marketing efforts. If you are currently using ActiveCampaign, or are considering it, you’ll be happy to know that Aimtell now integrates with ActiveCampaign!
A leading automation platform, ActiveCampaign handles email marketing and other powerful marketing automation that helps brands provide quality customer experiences. The built-in integration between Aimtell and ActiveCampaign could supercharge your push notification efforts and allows you to share data between your ActiveCampaign account and Aimtell dashboard, including any custom attributes and events.
Integrating With ActiveCampaign
Once you have an ActiveCampaign account, it’s simple to integrate with Aimtell. Head to the automation section of the ActiveCampaign dashboard and, when creating a new automation, you will see three Aimtell automation opportunities:
- Add an attribute to an Aimtell subscriber: This will allow you to collect valuable custom attributes that you can then use for segmentation and advanced personalization within your push notifications. For this action, you will define the website, the attribute name and the value.
- Add an event to an Aimtell subscriber: Custom events are used for sending triggered notifications. For this action, you will define the website, event category, event action, event value, event label and any event variables.
- Send a triggered push notification to a contact: Automatically send a triggered push notification to an ActiveCampaign contact (who has also opted in to your Aimtell push notifications). For this action, you will define the website, title, body, link, icon and image you want for the web push notification.
For more detailed instructions, be sure to check out our ActiveCampaign Integration documentation.
Using Aimtell and ActiveCampaign
If you are using ActiveCampaign, we highly recommend that you integrate your ActiveCampaign account with your Aimtell account. While there is plenty of data that Aimtell tracks for you (and plenty that you can set up to track as well), integrating with a platform like ActiveCampaign can provide you with even more data and opportunities for engaging your audience via web push notification.
To get you started, here are some common use cases that you can take advantage of after integrating Aimtell with ActiveCampaign:
- Send web push notifications to contacts moving through an automation
- Reach your customers and contacts instantly with a web push notification
- Automatically trigger web push notifications based on most actions
- Connect multiple Aimtell accounts and campaigns to your ActiveCampaign account
- Use ActiveCampaign’s personalization tags to customize web push notifications
- Sync custom events and attributes in ActiveCampaign to Aimtell subscribers
We hope you are as excited about this integration as we are. If you are looking for a platform to help you with your email automation and customer experience efforts, ActiveCampaign is a tool to check out. By integrating ActiveCampaign with Aimtell, you can more closely align your email and web push marketing and scale your personalization efforts. If you utilize a different automation tool, check out our other integrations to see if your preferred tool is listed. If not, you can reach out to our support team and request it.
If you are new to Aimtell, you can get started today for free, or you can learn more by reading our Beginner’s Guide.
activecampaign, aimtell, integration.