Shopify users, please refer to this article: https://aimtell.com/docs/new-to-aimtell/adding-website-push-notifications-shopify
Wordpress users, please refer to this article: https://aimtell.com/docs/new-to-aimtell/adding-a-website-wordpress
- Icon - the image you want to use for your push notifications
- Name - a custom name for your site (this is not shown to users)
- URL - the URL of your site (be sure to include "https://" such as "https://aimtell.com".
After filling out the information above, click "Create". Our software will prepare all the requirements on your behalf and in a few seconds your site will be created.
Once your site is ready you will need to install the tracking code and upload the required files. You should automatically be redirected to the installation page but if not you can go to "View Websites", click edit on the site you are working on and then click "Tracking Code".
There are two things you need to complete:
- Download the required files and upload them to your sites root directory. (not sure what that means, check out our FAQ)
- Click "View Tracking Code" and copy and paste the snippet on the footer of every page you wish to track (note: you must install this on the homepage in order to properly work).